Welcome To Barnston Primary School

Barnston Primary School is a community day school for pupils aged 4 to 11. It opened on its present site in January 1967 but the school was established in Barnston village in 1852. In 1873 a school was built in the grounds of the Barnston Parish Church and remained in that building for 77 years. The school moved to temporary accommodation at the Dale Camp in Storeton Lane in 1950 and remained there until the move to Sandham Grove in 1967.


A very warm welcome to the Barnston Primary School website from our Headteacher Mrs S J Pearson (B.Ed.,NPQH)

Logo.png